Get Maximum Inspiration at Short-hairstyles.com.
Short-hairstyles.com whether you're considering a tiny trim or full crop. Many stars, celebrities, and trendsetters in the public eye have immaculate long tresses everyone wants to emulate. In reality, these people have armies of stylists at their disposal. Don't be a slave to lengthy locks, join the growing ranks of women with short haircuts.
You could be here for several reasons. Hair to your knees and diving in getting a sassy short hairstyle? A chequered hair history and determined to get it right this time? Already short but fancy a change to another cut? Have another reason entirely?
Choosing new short hairstyles can be tough, especially if you've opted for a drastic change. We're here making that decision as smooth as possible. There are a myriad of possibilities that fit into certain general categories;
- Pixie. Cropped short with choppy layers. Pioneered circa 1960 by foremost stylists and style icons, it enjoys peaks and troughs in popularity. Many stars of stage and screen are found with pixie derivatives making it one of the most desirable cuts today.
- Bob. The basic version involves cutting straight around often at chin level. Could include bangs/fringe. One of many positives of the bob is its versatility. Curled into soft waves, ruffled for texture, spiked, backcombed, or gelled, there's a bobbed haircut for everyone.
- Voluminous curls. Remember Marilyn Monroe's coiffure? Now several decades ago but voluminous curls are alive and kicking particularly at special events.
- Shaved crop. Not everyone can get away with an inch of fuzz. Natalie Portman and Demi Moore did for film roles. Women who prefer shaved craniums have many reasons. Some want drastic change, some a lighter feeling and freedom. Many simply lost the time, effort and inclination to maintain longer locks. Whatever your reasons, take into consideration your face shape, lifestyle, and personality. If you want to avoid tucking your hair behind your ear every five minutes and spending hours taming unruly locks then acquire a short hairstyle.
- Bangs or a Fringe. Slightly longer bob? Wear sexy bangs. Aligned bangs, falling just over the eyebrows look great with straight hair. Wavy? choose side-swept bangs, they're most endearing this season.
- Spikes. Exclusively for cropped hair, a few spikes gives an edge and when teamed up with softer girlish accessories they make you feminine but bold. Heart shaped or longer faces will carry this look off very nicely. Get spiked, they're instant attention grabbers.
- Choppy. If you want a slightly rebellious look, get your hair cropped at the back with chopped sides. These uneven asymmetrical cuts give an edgy demeanor adding volume. Already possess thick locks? You don't really need to do much. If your hair is thinner then try protein mousse and hard styling gel.
- Curves or curls. Most styles can be curved inward or outward at the ends depending on the occasion. Inward curls better frame your face. Appearing rebellious and messy? Then outward curls would be your choice.
Cuts and Styles for your Short Hair.
Made your choice? There's a good deed to perform with the leftovers. Various charities take off-cuts to help people needing it. So especially those that are cutting more than about ten inches off, keep it clean and bunched and it can go and make someone's life easier. More here.